To get the full benefits of essential oils, you need to use 100% pure, safe essential oils of the highest quality. That’s why we offer dōTERRA essential oils. The purity of their essential oils means that often only 1-3 drops are needed to get results which makes dōTERRA oils very affordable.
There are currently many companies at the essential oil market. Unfortunately there is no regulatory body that scientifically evaluates and certifies the purity of essential oil. It may lead some companies to either dilute the essential oils or adulterate some parts to synthetic laboratory-made substitutes to sell essential oils cheaper and to make a better profit. It might be hard to orient between different brands selling essential oils.
We’ve chose to use dōTERRA brand for our essential oils for following reasons:
- dōTERRA oils are 100% pure, sustainable, and ethically sourced from the highest quality plants which are harvested at their peak point in their natural environment.
- dōTERRA oversees the whole process, from planting (eg. finding nutrition-rich soils without heavy metals), to caring for the plants, harvesting at their peak point, to distilling and packaging them to make sure no pollution enters the essential oil through the whole process.
- Each and every batch of dōTERRA essential oil is carefully and thoroughly tested by an independent, verified third party laboratory using their strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol to ensure that dōTERRa provides the highest quality oil, every time.
- dōTERRA essential oils are highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way, and they are a safe, effective, and affordable alternative method to many synthetic products/remedies – costing you only cents per drop of oil. Which makes dōTERRa essential oils very affordable.
While using dōTERRA oils you are helping yourself, your family and also farmers in over 45 countries, more than half of which are developing.
dōTERRA essential oils sourcing map
dōTerra co-impact sourcing
- dōTERRA created the Co-Impact Sourcing® Initiative and follows principles to ensure responsible practices in all sourcing communities
Co-Impact Sourcing by dōTERRA Provides the Best Essential Oils and Lifts Entire Communities – video
dōTerra Healing hands foundation®
- dōTERRA also runs the Healing Hands Foundation® – a non-profit foundation that helps support community development projects in sourcing communities. These projects include funding for and the building of schools, health clinics, training facilities, and clean water systems.
Learn More About the dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation® – video