- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally*
Lavender oil has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally*, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender oil is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
Powdery, floral, light
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking* to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts
- When dealing with seasonal allergies blend 2 drops each of lavender, lemon and peppermint oil in 1 tsp. (5 ml) fractionated coconut oil, and apply a small amount on the temples, under the nose, and on the bottoms of the feet morning.
doTERRA® Lavender Oil Uses and Benefits
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Lavender is widely known for its calming and relaxing properties and ability to soothe occasional skin irritations. doTERRA Lavender Touch combines Lavender essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide these same benefits to individuals who have delicate or sensitive skin.
Keep Lavender Touch on hand to calm a restless child, to lessen the effects of minor skin irritations, or to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. doTERRA Lavender Touch can be applied to the temples, back of the neck, bottoms of feet, or pulse points to experience its calming, grounding effects.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.